cantflymancantflyman

Main News Art Reviews Stats

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Good job

The whole game was fun to play and Gonzo continually makes art that's easy on the eyes. The one knack about this is that this game really didn't revolutionize the whole idea of shooting something with a cannon. The one thing that saves it, like stated earlier, is definitely the whole theme Gonzo created. It sort of did to this genre what Castle Crashers did to the beat-em up genre.

William and Sly William and Sly

Hmmm

As much as I want to like this game, it's just really hard to. It really isn't anything more than a generic, uninteresting platformer. Don't get me wrong; the art is great (sort of reminiscent of Braid) and the atmosphere is very peaceful. I guess it's not my kind of game.

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

This game isn't bad

Everyone seems to be overreacting about the difficulty. With practice, I was able to get through fine. The only the that bugged me were the sound effects. It really got annoying to hear the pig scream over and over again.

But yeah. C'est tres bon.

Card Game! Card Game!

This game is genious

Reading the reactions of the people who play this game is priceless. If only more people could comprehend the deep meaning of this game.

(Twisted) Cooking Mama (Twisted) Cooking Mama

Fun Game

Too bad it didn't convince me to become a sissy vegan.

CARNIVORES FTW!!!!!