cantflymancantflyman

Main News Art Reviews Stats

Professor Fucking Layton Professor Fucking Layton

Funny

I love the Professor Layton series, and I love this Americanized version of it. The animation could've been better, but the voices make up for it. I also thought it was funny how he brings up a puzzle about matches in the middle of a crime scene. :P

And to reyalz below me, you obviously haven't played the game, because no average kid would be able to solve all the tricky puzzles in the game without help.

Nogfish Gets Wasted Nogfish Gets Wasted

Happy Birthday Nogster

Every part was amazing. The Boogley's was, very arousing, and I don't even like fish.

: 4y-Records Episode 5 : : 4y-Records Episode 5 :

I'll admit, it's an improvement for this series

While the last episode went basically nowhere, at least there was a point to be proven in this one. And while that may be the case, that still doesn't excuse the terrible, glitchy animation and annoying voices (mainly the girl). That's my honest opinion.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Good job

The whole game was fun to play and Gonzo continually makes art that's easy on the eyes. The one knack about this is that this game really didn't revolutionize the whole idea of shooting something with a cannon. The one thing that saves it, like stated earlier, is definitely the whole theme Gonzo created. It sort of did to this genre what Castle Crashers did to the beat-em up genre.

William and Sly William and Sly

Hmmm

As much as I want to like this game, it's just really hard to. It really isn't anything more than a generic, uninteresting platformer. Don't get me wrong; the art is great (sort of reminiscent of Braid) and the atmosphere is very peaceful. I guess it's not my kind of game.

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

This game isn't bad

Everyone seems to be overreacting about the difficulty. With practice, I was able to get through fine. The only the that bugged me were the sound effects. It really got annoying to hear the pig scream over and over again.

But yeah. C'est tres bon.

The Gentlemen Club The Gentlemen Club

A different approach...

...and it was pretty damn hilarious. I especially love the funky music in the background.

Hot Topic Prankin' Hot Topic Prankin'

Oh God

I lost it when you started imitating Chewbacca.

Oney Is Gay For PaperBat Oney Is Gay For PaperBat

Congradulations

You're the first person to make me gay for a voice. Seriously. GREATEST. VOICE. EVER.

Applecon Postcard Applecon Postcard

Very cool

Your graffiti style of drawing always interested me, and it really shines here. It's a shame that Blockhead was booted for Mastermind though.

this beer this beer

Wait...

Does he have two thumbs? Maybe I've been drinking too much.

fffuuukkkccc fffuuukkkccc

This picture is inaccurate

Garfield isn't a human change it please